Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Renee and my new lighting

This was quite an experiment. I was trying out this new lighting technique at the same time as trying to get some great shots. I felt it was a little hard trying to focus on all the mechanics of how the light worked and how to pose Renee. Next time I will bring an assistant to help with the light. I think they came out pretty good!! The lighting still needs some tweeking but it sure was fun playing around with it. And Renee was such a trooper. This is the 2nd time I've photographed her and she says she knows when I start getting the shots I want when I start swearing alot. I guess I'll have to get a grip on that. I really loved the last ones we took, the light was just amazing.
Anyway, enjoy.
























1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love your picture of the little girl and that amazing lighting.