Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Amanda and Jon

Sometimes you meet people in your life who are truly amazing. Amanda and Jon are one of those couples. I love all of my couples and feel really lucky to have such a great group of people who chose to work with me. Back to Amanda and Jon. Amanda is the head of the polarisproject.org in Colorado that deals in human trafficking. Some of the stories she told me are amazing and the fact that she has dedicated her life, so far, is amazing to me. She is an awesome woman, soft and gentle and loving and dedicated. And Jon. He deals in infectious disease. I mean what a powerful couple for our world. And he is just as kind and loving as Amanda. I know that what they do together as a team, will make our world a better place. We should all be grateful.

















No comments: