Thursday, August 13, 2009

My parent's 50th wedding anniversary

So here we are at my parent's 50th wedding anniversary celebration. As you can see my mother was completely suprised. My older brother Paul really did such an excellent job creating this memory for them. We surprised them at the local baseball team's game. We had clues all over my home town of Midland Michigan, which my parents had to discover. This led them to the field of friends and family.My Parents threw out the opening pitch.
These are all my relatives. As you can see there is some serious mental instability.This is my sweet 98 year old grandmother and my Aunt NancyAgain, it's amazing we all surrvived our childhood realitively okay.I'm not sure who this guy is, but my mom seems to like him.These are some of the cousins and family I love so much.Here is my mom upon entering the ball field. She had no idea.This is our 2010 family portrait I set up at the cabin we stayed in, in Cadillac Mi. I have been collecting all these vintage dresses so we did it up.

















































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: